The South Yorkshire School Business Leaders Group (SYSBL) was launched in January 2017. At present we have over 170 members.
Our vision and aims
- To create a local network of School Business Leaders who work together to support each other
- To provide opportunities for;
- Sharing good practice
- Collaborative purchasing
- Joint CPD events/workshops/keynote speakers
- Negotiating discounts/special prices
- Income generation ideas
- Providing feedback from our region to local and national bodies
- Signposting information/relevant CPD opportunities
- Mentor support to new SBM/SBLs
Membership is open to anyone who works within a school business environment in the South Yorkshire area, in any phase or type of school. No matter what your job title is, School Business Manager, Finance Officer, Admin Manager, Director of Finance – you are welcome to join us!
Our group is affiliated to ISBL (Insitute of School Business Leadership). Annual subscription is £50 per school, which includes attendance at 3 meetings a year and access to the SYSBL website with online forums and information sharing, plus access to special offers from our sponsors. Membership for additional members from the same school is £10 per additional member, per year.
If you wish to join, please click here http://www.sysbl.org.uk/join/ to complete a registration form.
If you wish to contact us, please email at email@example.com
Interim Chair of SYSBL Group
Founder of SYSBL Group